Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Wanna See Booons!




I went to the Balloon Fiesta this morning with my sister, Cherith, and my two nephews, Dylan and Ethan, or just E. The only way I can describe it is—out of control. It started when my sister woke me up at 5:30 in the morning and continued the entire drive to the Balloon Fiesta Park while Dylan screamed from the back seat, "I wanna see boons, I wanna see boons!" Alright kid, we get the point already; this was Dylan third balloon fiesta and little E's first.
Dylan waving goodbye to the "boons."

These are a few of the pics I was able to take with a monster tied to my arm.













Somehow Cherith was lucky enough to get the kid that slept through the whole thing. Me, I had Dylan: running around me and getting me tangled up in his leash, wanting me to pick him up just to have me put him down five seconds later, and he always wants to see the camera while I'm trying to take a shot.



Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He loves his Uncle Jon. We did have fun, or at least I know he did.

January 2, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home